Skip to main content

Get to know me!



Hey everyone!

      First, I'd like to thank you for joining me today! My name is Sidney and I am originally from Dallas, Texas. I am currently 24 years old and anyone who knows me understands my need for creativity.
     However, what a lot of people are unaware of is that I have actually been on this journey of knowledge and pursuing my own business for the past year or so. Along with a partner, we have ventured out of Texas and moved to South Carolina in pursuit of helping others scale their business. We know that anyone for is anyone needs an online presence to be relevant within their industry. 
    If you are a business owner, you need a presence. If you're an influencer, well duh! Who else are you going to influence with an audience? 
    We have built our own agency and are constantly pushing to continue to learn and improve our craft and services. The internet is growing daily and it gets swarmed with a ton of new information for you to have any guidance on what to search for.  We ourselves are constantly doing the research for our own knowledge and I figured, I should create this blog for you to learn what I have learned in a more condensed format.
      So, let me help you better understand how to better utilize the platforms that are literally in the palm of your hands to elevate what you are already doing. If you ever have any questions feel free to always reach out. Along the way, I will be showing some examples and or showing some of our work for you to interact with. Stay tuned for every Wednesday and Sunday for all my latest posts!✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.