Skip to main content

Day 12 of the Personal Challenge

Hey Strikers!

Day 12: April 19th


Question: Should I be incorporating more of my beliefs into my life?



     Honestly, I can always be doing more. I think it depends on what belief they are. I think that the beliefs that empower others and yourself. Positive beliefs that help you grow and inspire others to make some kind of change. Meditating and refining my communication skills? Yes, I incorporate this but I'm not the best yet and I definitely have a lot to grow with the concept of communication alone. Beliefs like I think that everyone deserves to be happy and applying that to myself and those around me first hand. Is it constant happiness? No, but I play a role in my own happiness and helping others find theirs if I can. 

     I believe that not every interaction is meant to be viewed with what's in it for me? That's why I'm okay with just helping and at least listening to others because that's what some people only ask for. I believe that we should take care of our planet, so I sometimes pick up random trash from the ground and throw it away. 
I believe that if I really want to make something happen, I have to plan and execute. I believe that I'm not always right and should take responsibility for my own actions. Or that some of the systems I set in place don't always work and can always be adjusted. 

     However, my insecurity beliefs are best not to actively incorporate into my life. For example, instead of thinking negative thoughts about my acne or the way my body looks; isn't going to change anything. Or that letting my pride/ ego get in the way of a clear, well thought out decision continue to be a habit. 

So I guess it depends on the beliefs but as long as they are positive, I think I should and I am. What do you guys think about this question? What are some of your beliefs?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.