Skip to main content

Day 15 of the Personal Growth Challenge




Happy Monday Strikers!


I hope it's been a productive start to your week!

Day 15: April 22nd


Question: Is it important for me to play a role in the journey of humanity?


As usual, go check out my IGTV Channel for the video content.

However, I really like this question! My answer is YES. It's definitely important for me to play a role. I am a role model to kids and anyone who looks to me in any way. Anyone who looks to me for advice, for certain things I do for a lifestyle, a business owner and etc. I have the ability to speak to those who feel lost and have no guidance. Or speak up for things that matter, like equality, mental health, and acceptance of others. 

I come from immigrant parents so naturally speaking up for immigrants and giving them a voice is a must! At the end of the day, we are all just people trying to get through life the best that we can. It's important for me to play a role in the equality of women and the development or guidance of girls around me. I want to help build confidence in body image and in being able to talk about mental health. 

I want people to feel okay with being who they are and hopefully playing a role in helping them feel accepted. Overall, we all have a journey and honestly just having someone there to support you, is everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.