Skip to main content

Day 10 of the Personal Growth Challenge


Hello, Hello, Hello Strikers!


As you can tell, I'm extra energetic today! The podcast collab JUST Aired so I'll link it within the blog so you all have a listen! I would definitely love some feedback and hope that you can get to know me on an even more personal level now.


No Rain, No Rainbows.. |Weather the storm -Michael and Sidney


Okay, let's get on with today's challenge question!


Day 10: April 17th


Question: Am I able to love myself with all my positive and negative qualities?



In my IGTV Channel, I only share a snippet of my answer! check it out if you want! @patience_darling

I'll answer this in a form of lists, positive and negative! Although, I may not know them all.

POSITIVE         
- Understanding  
- Affectionate    
-  Patient         
- Expressive  
- Okay with my body  
- Health Driven   
- Growth Mindset  

NEGATIVE
 - Overthinker
 - Hot-headed
 - Anxious
 - Not the best communicator
- Criticize myself daily
- Constantly Sick

 - Self- Doubt

     These are just a few things I can think of at the top of my head. We all have positive attributes as well as our self- sabotaging ones, aka "Demons." But I realized this past year that I continue to change and grow and I love every phase of myself. Even the negative aspects of me because in the end I am me and I'm unapologetic about who I am because I'm learning about myself just like everyone else is. Like we try to get to know people but we are constantly being re-introduced to ourselves. Because I'm able to love myself then, I'm able to love myself and appreciate the growth! 

What about you guys? Check out, the podcast and my IGTV channel! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.