Skip to main content

Day 18 of the Personal Growth Challenge



Hey Strikers!


I hope you guys have been following me along this journey and that you are asking yourselves these same questions. Hopefully, they shed some insight about yourself!

Day 18: April 25th

Question: Am I working toward being the best version of the person that I can be?

 
        I believe I am. I mean this challenge alone continues to push my boundaries towards making some improvements. I learn a lot about myself when answering these questions. It's been really awesome seeing how much personal growth I've acquired through this challenge alone. I feel a little bit more comfortable talking on camera, I mean I stutter and am doing a lot better about being judged. I used to feel self-conscious about my looks and the lack of wearing make-up but no one literally cares. I've developed more confidence in talking to new people and building connections.

     My mindset is still improving but it has definitely changed within the last few months with meditation and affirmations. I've started organizing my life a little with my time management using bullet journals and a scheduler. Continuously working on my communication skills in my relationships. 

     Every day is a new opportunity to be a better version of myself and some days may be harder than others. However, even on my worst days, when the storms settle, I'm able to see the positive of the situation. I'm not perfect, I'm just like everyone else. I wake up every morning just trying to make the best of my life and the opportunity it has for me. 

what are some of the things you're doing to be the best version of yourself?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.