Skip to main content

Day 22 of the Personal Growth Challenge



Hey Strikers!


Day 22: April 29th


Question: What am I avoiding in my life right now?


The number one thing that I would love to avoid, which I'm sure a lot of you again can relate to. If not, I want to be as confident as you! But being an entrepreneur you basically have to build your business from the ground up. I'm sure a lot of you business owners can resonate with this on a personal level. But my biggest "thing" I'm currently avoiding is failure. Failure to grow, to improve and my skills, and the failure of my business. It's true what they say about business owners and how their business is like their baby. 

I suppose that's as simple as it gets. I just want success and to make my parents proud. I sometimes put all this pressure on myself to be so much more, you know with being the daughter of immigrants. I mean what is my excuse to not succeed. If my parents could wake up and literally be entrepreneurs cleaning homes and doing construction and literally raise their families this way, who am I to fail? 

At the end of the day, there are so many things I want to do and no reason for me not to achieve it. I just need to wake up with the same sense of urgency as my parents still do to this day.


what about you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.