Skip to main content

Day 28 of the Personal Growth Challenge



Hey Strikers!

Day 28: May 5th

Question: Am I saying the things that need to be said?


I think I'm doing my best to say what I need to say, There are times when we have so much to say, we don't know how or we can't seem to put the words together. I know that personally, I find it difficult to convey the message clearly to whoever my audience is at the moment. I believe that my best times to speak my truth and say the things I want to say come when I'm writing it on paper or typing it out for someone.

I think that there are still a lot of things that I need to say but a lot of the times, I'm not fully aware. I know there is still a lot that I have to learn.

Are you speaking up?

Subscribe to stay up to date! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.