Skip to main content

Day 29 of the Personal Growth Challenge




Hey Strikers!


Day 29: May 6th


Question: Do I have strong enough boundaries to stay healthy and pursue my goals?




To honestly answer this question, I don't believe I have strong enough boundaries and need to work on them in order to pursue my goals. I think that the way to go that is to either have someone keep me accountable or create a system to keep me accountable.


 In order to reach my goals, there are still a lot of things that need some improvement. When it comes to staying healthy, I would say the same things apply along with discipline. What do you all think? Have you developed strong boundaries to help you succeed?

As always don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment below!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.