Skip to main content

Day 26 of the Personal Growth Challenge



Hey Strikers!

Day 26: May 3rd


Question:  Am I living true to myself, my beliefs and value?


       I have no idea how not to be. I don't really conform or settle to please other peoples perception of me. I am unapologetically, myself. If you watch my IGTV channel I rarely do my make up because sharing my bare face with all of its imperfections and I have to accept them all. 

       I stutter from time to time because I get a little nervous and I still post it as is because that is what growth looks like. Later on, I can see the progression within my confidence and more. I believe in equality and I treat those I meet as my equal.


What are you doing to stay true to yourself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.