Skip to main content

5 Things to do for Mental Hygiene



Hey Strikers!

Good morning, hope you're all having a great week so far. Today, I wanted to kind of touch base in the mind again. I, like everyone, have to continue to work on my mind constantly. Here are a few tips and tricks you can implement today and start as habits to help you keep your mind clean. I know it's easier said than done but the first step is giving it a try. 

1. Embrace Your Flaws.

Remember that you are a work in progress and there is always, always room for improvements. These flaws are a part of you and are only temporary as you continue to grow and make changes daily. 

2. Acknowledge When You're Happy.

Do yourself a favor and acknowledge when and WHY you're currently happy. Moments are just that. Moments. Take advantage of it and verbalize it in your head or write it down in positive wording. Sometimes knows the root of a feeling will help us learn what fills our hearts with joy.

3. Early Self-Visualization.

This one is a favorite of mine. Visualize yourself being successful as you wake up before you even get out of bed and tackle your day. While doing this, you set the tone to defeat any fears. 

4. Set Daily Goals.

When setting goals, whether the night before or the day of, write them in positive wording. If you write them in negative wording you'll only remind yourself of what you're trying to avoid. Positive wording will reinforce the manifestation of your goals.

5. Redirecting Thoughts.

This is the one I practice the most. We all have negative thoughts, so give this a try when you do. Whenever you have a negative thought, redirect it with a positive affirmation. It seems obvious but I never thought to do this before and it's totally made a difference to my growth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.