Skip to main content

Never, Always

Good, Good Morning Strikers!


Today, I want to talk to you about something that I and I'm sure some of you endure. 


So as you can see I added a quote today, this quote spoke out to me in such a personal way. As a person and entrepreneur, I have had difficult days. 


There are days where I wake up and I'm just not so sure of myself and then it leads to a lack of motivation. Being an entrepreneur reminds me a lot of being in college and how not having discipline always led to my motivation and creativity suffering because of it. 


However, through my growth, I've learned that not feeling a hundred perfect about any emotion is being human. There are so many things we feel in a single moment and feelings change in a split second. This quote is very blunt and has a lot of truth to it because you will never ALWAYS be anything. We live in constant change and you won't even be in the same place a year from today. 


Discipline is something that I am still working on to this day and because I am, I have started to implement things to help me get there. I know I've preached about it a lot in prior posts but I know that mediation and even listening to affirmations when I'm struggling will change my whole demeanor. I start to feel grounded and more in tune with myself. I bullet journal and push myself to add to it daily to show me that I have so much to accomplish and to show myself my consistency towards a better day.


All in all, I just wanted to share with you that even when you have moments like this that nothing is set and stone. You have the ability to change the outcome of that moment every single time. I hope this helps you guys today and I want to hear your thoughts! I'm wishing you the best day and positive vibes.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.