Skip to main content

Plan with me || June Setup Tutorial




Happy Monday Strikers!



So today, my youtube bullet journal tutorial is live on my Youtube channel!
I did a brief poll on my Instagram story about whether or not this should be my next video. A lot of you said yes and that was exciting. It did take me a little bit longer than expected. I actually recreated it two separate times but the first attempt was out of angle so you couldn't see the actual tutorial.

After laughing at myself for my failed attempt, I re-recorded it and in the end, it was a total of 1.5 hours and I had to consolidate it as much as possible. Mind you, I'm still learning about iMovie and editing videos, doing voice-overs and what not. I was able to keep the video to a maximum of 30 mins and a lot, I mean A LOT of it was fast forwarded. I'm really enjoying the challenge of learning all of this being a new youtuber experience. So, check it out below and I'd love your feedback, would you like me to do more?  Don't forget to subscribe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.