Skip to main content

When it's time to take a break...

Hey Strikers!



        It's been a minute but today I wanted to focus on knowing or how to basically acknowledge when it's time to "Take a Break". This could be for business owners; for anyone. At the end of the day, we are humans and we go through things like feelings, life situations and being exhausted. Sometimes we find ourselves pushing even after reaching our breaking point and it makes all of our daily tasks so much more difficult and overwhelming. 

        I speak from experience when I saw that sometimes it can be way too much. Just recently, I found myself feeling overwhelmed by the things going on in my country, overworking myself and feeling a bit homesick.  I wasn't at my "100%". Just know that if you need to take a break whether it's a quick 5 mins or a few weeks on vacation, take it and make sure you're back to your true self and get back on the path you were on. Who knows, when you're back from your break you may see everything in a new perspective. You may see a solution to what you were stuck on or maybe make a whole new life-changing decision in your life or business. Either way, it's an awesome way to come back and take control of what is going on in your life rather than being consumed by it. The lesson here is to listen to your body and yourself overall because no one knows what you're going through and what is better for you better than you. 

Well, I hope this was helpful and that you guys are having a great day! As always, I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.