Skip to main content

Day 20 of the Personal Growth Challenge


 Hey Strikers!


Be aware that I will be writing all of the last few days worth of the challenge! Also, go check out my IGTV channel! The link is on the right column of the page!

Day 20: April 27th


Question: Do I have a roadmap for my personal and professional development?

To be honest, I have an idea of what my roadmaps look like. However, it's not really set in stone. The reason I say that is because life takes its own course and it doesn't always care for what my plans are. Then again because of this, I don't want to have a detailed roadmap for both the personal and business aspects of my life.
I think I just like having a few details and an overall concept of what my goals are. 

      I find the details along the way and I go through all these loops and unexpected turns in life and I just let life take its course. I find myself through it all and I realize that all of these twist and turns will benefit me in the long run. I'm developing myself and skills to be better prepared for said goals. So if I'm being transparent, I don't really care for the roadmap. Let it take me wherever it wants, as long as I make it to my goals. If it feels like its going way out of the journey of my goals, I'll rectify it and somehow figure it out. 

I don't know though, what do you guys think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.