Skip to main content

Day 23 of the Personal Growth Challenge



Hey Strikers!


They just keep coming! Honestly, it's almost 1:30 am and this is probably as far as I'll go but I will continue tomorrow! For sure!

Day 23: April 30th


Question: Do I have a mental image of my future self?


When I think of my future self, aside from the physical changes. Aside from wanting to be fit and strong and hopefully benching 185lbs and repping 275lb which would be amazing!

However, in a more in-depth perspective of my future self. I see myself more calm and collected. I'm more patient and knowledgable than I am today. Continuing of self-love and personal growth. Still waking up early, taking cold showers and meditating as my daily routine. 

I'm more skilled and I have more automated systems in place and the cherry on top?

I'm successful.

What is your future image?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.