Skip to main content

30 + reasons why you need to Canva





Hey Strikers!


Haven't been as consistent as I'd love to be. Nonetheless, I wanted to piggyback the last youtube video I posted last week on my channel about the introduction to Canva. 

I'll go ahead and link it at the end of the blog entry but I basically did a quick tutorial on the basics of Canva.com and even designed a quick image to help give you some depth on how to use it.  Along with that, I wanted to basically list in what ways you as a business owner, a blogger, a freelancer or even someone who just wants to spruce up their social media can easily use it for several purposes. 

 Here are a few ways to use it for,

 Branding:


 Logo Design 
Brand Identity Kit 
 Stationery 
 Brand Color Scheme
 Mood Board 
Brochure Design 
Project Proposal Template
 Note Cards 
Gift Certificates 
Style Guide

Digital Marketing:


  Media Kit 
Digital Marketing Kit 
Digital Marketing Graphics 
Promo Graphics
  (Digital) FlipBook 
Presentation Template 
Digital Graphic Templates 
List Building Offer Graphics
 Inspirational Quote Graphics
 Discount Promo Images

Social Media:

YouTube Cover Art 
Twitter Cover Image 
 Facebook Fan Page Cover Photo 
LinkedIn Post Quotes 
Instagram Posts 
Animated GIF’s 
Photo Stories (Flipogram) 
Quote Graphics 
Pinterest Image Template 
Quick Tip Graphics
Instagram Stories
Facebook Cover Photo

There are so many other reasons to use canva I mean, you can even use it to plan your week and more! Be sure to check out my Youtube video to learn why you need Canva now!


As always, I'm looking forward to your thoughts and questions! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 19 of the Personal Growth Challenge

What does having a social media presence even mean?

Do you find purpose in your work?

Hey, I'm Sidney

My photo
Sidney Anidno
Spartanburg, SC, United States
Hey, my name is Sidney. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas and moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2018. This blog is mainly going to focus on personal development and things I've continued to learn about becoming an entrepreneur and the changes that come with social media marketing.